The breakfast food attendant role can make all the difference by starting our guests’ day off to an exceptional start.
We are looking for team members who are passionate to create a special home away from home experience for all our guests by understanding their needs and working hard to satisfy those needs by providing exceptional guest service.
As a food attendant, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome guests and respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner
- Prepare and/or transport all food and beverage items and associated supplies, equipment, and materials to and from the buffet areas
- Serve guests by pouring coffee, clearing tables, cleaning of dining and buffet area and maintaining storage room and breakfast supply inventories
- Monitor area to ensure adequate supplies of food, beverage, trays, plates, utensils, napkins, condiments, etc. and replenish as necessary
- Maintain a clean, neat, and well-organized work and buffet area; empty trash receptacles
- May operate dishwashing machine in accordance with manufacturer specifications and instructions
- Ability to multi-task
- Work a 3-hour shift
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Previous experience preferred in a busy environment
- Part-Time roles may require availability a minimum of 3 days per week, including weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, is required. We are a drug free workplace.