The Breakfast/Food Attendant role can make all the difference by starting our guests’ day off to an exceptional start. The food attendant will attend the food and beverage areas ensuring a high level of quality and consistency and enhance the guest experience. Adhere to all health, sanitation, and cleanliness standards that meet state and local Health Board inspection, brand standard, and hotel requirements.
- Must have a “heart to serve” and be willing and able to greet guests with a smile. Must be outgoing, personable and talk to and interact with all guests.
- Prepare and/or transport all food and beverage items and associated supplies, equipment, and materials to and from the buffet areas.
- Serve guests by pouring coffee, clearing tables, cleaning of dining and buffet area and maintaining storage room and breakfast supply inventories.
- Monitor area to ensure adequate supplies of food, beverage, trays, plates, utensils, napkins, condiments, etc. to serve all guests; replenish buffet items and areas as necessary.
- Welcome guests and respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and well-organized work and buffet area. Empty trash receptacles and clear tables as required.
- May operate dishwashing machine in accordance with manufacturer specifications and instructions and place clean dishes and utensils in assigned storage location.
- Must meet the minimum brand standard “heart to serve” / customer service scores.
- A professional appearance required. A uniform and nametag are required at all times.
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for cleaning, drying, folding, and storing all linens in accordance with hotel standards using laundry machinery. Create a special home away from home experience for all our guests by understanding their needs and working hard to satisfy those needs by providing exceptional guest service.
- Inspect dirty laundry for stains/tears before washing. Remove from inventory stained and damaged items.
- Adjust washers & dryers for proper settings. Identify and treat stains.
- Load washers with soiled linens. Unload washers with clean, wet linen.
- Take inventory of linens, stock shelves and housekeeping carts with clean folded linen. Issue towels, linen, service towels/rags as required.
- Fold and store clean dry towels, washcloths, sheets, pillowcases, napkins, tablecloths.
- Measure laundry chemicals as required. Refill/replenish laundry chemicals.
- Sweep floor after sorting linens, or as needed. Maintain a clean and orderly work area and storage areas.
- Remove lint and debris from dryer screens, dry cleaning filters, and drain trap after each load
- Report to supervisor faulty equipment, maintenance needs, safety and security hazards and problems.
- Report all “lost and found” items according to standard.
- Approach all encounters with guest and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Comply with Company, hotel, and brand standards and regulations to encourage a safe and efficient hotel operation. Complete maintenance requisitions as required.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- A professional appearance and demeanor required. A uniform and nametag are required at all times.
Perform additional duties as assigned.