We need ultimate guest service inspired team members to be part of an outstanding housekeeping team! We are looking for team members who are passionate to create a special home away from home experience for all our guests by understanding their needs and working hard to satisfy those needs by providing exceptional guest service.
As a member of our housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Thorough, overall cleaning of guest rooms
- Stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Enthusiastic about interacting with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information
- Full-time, part-time and seasonal opportunities are available. You may indicate your desired employment type during the application process.
- Wants to be part of a team and inspired by excitement
- Enjoys cleaning
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Possesses integrity with respect to guests’ belongings
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required
- Previous experience preferred in a busy cleaning environment
- Part-Time roles may require availability for any shift, a minimum of 3 days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Seasonal roles may require availability for any shift, any day of the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays