Seneca Falls, NY
The Guest Service Agent interacts with our guests and ensures they have a great experience when they stay at the property. Responsible for responding to guest calls or inquiries about room reservations, to provide information and reserve rooms for guests coming to the property. The Guest Service Agent will continue the arrival experience by ensuring clear communication with guests, obtaining all necessary information and providing the guest a room that meets their expectations. Well versed in promotions, events, pricing, and sales strategy to meet the guest’s request.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sales focused interactions that drive revenue
• Following cash handling procedures
• Identifying and resolving issues that impact our guests’ experiences
• Enthusiastic about interacting with guests and responding in a timely manner to their requests
• Answer incoming calls within three rings with appropriate greeting and assist with reservations, confirmations, and room need requests. Explain products, service and other information about the property as requested.
• Sell, process, enter and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
• Maintain knowledge of current property events, activities, and hours of operation as well as dining options currently available. Ensure all training is completed as directed.
• Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures. Provide guests with appropriate room assignment, room keys, and directions to the room, while up-selling when appropriate.
• Verify payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information.
• Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction. Use supervisor support when necessary.
• Maintain accurate logs of mail, packages, parcels or other items for guest delivery.
• A professional appearance and demeanor required. A uniform and nametag are required at all times.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Due to third party exposure, a criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, is required. We are a drug free workplace.