We are seeking a “Dynamo” to serve as a Laundry Attendant with strong “Arm & Hammer” to “Wisk” away dirty linens that need washing/drying/refolding/stocking. An upbeat and positive attitude will help you “Gain” a “Fab” reputation among our team while providing outstanding customer service that will bring “Cheer” to our guests!
We are looking for team members who are passionate to create a special home away from home experience for all our guests by understanding their needs and working hard to satisfy those needs by providing exceptional guest service. This role can make all the difference for our guests’ experience. Opportunities are available at:
As a Laundry Attendant, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspect dirty laundry for stains/tears before washing. Remove from inventory stained and damaged items.
- Adjust washers & dryers for proper settings. Identify and treat stains.
- Load washers with soiled linens. Unload washers with clean, wet linen.
- Take inventory of linens, stock shelves and housekeeping carts with clean folded linen. Issue towels, linen, service towels/rags as required.
- Fold and store clean dry towels, washcloths, sheets, pillowcases, napkins, tablecloths.
- Measure laundry chemicals as required. Refill/replenish laundry chemicals.
- Sweep floor after sorting linens, or as needed. Clean and remove lint from filters daily, or more frequently if required. Maintain a clean and orderly work area and storage areas.
- Report to supervisor faulty equipment, maintenance needs, safety and security hazards and problems.
- Report all “lost and found” items according to standard.
- Approach all encounters with guest and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Comply with Company, hotel, and brand standards and regulations to encourage a safe and efficient hotel operation. Complete maintenance requisitions as required.
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Previous experience preferred in a busy cleaning environment
- Part-Time roles may require availability for any shift, a minimum of 3 days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, is required. We are a drug free workplace.