Salary: $0.00 /hour
We need a guest service inspired team member to be part of an outstanding group! We are looking for a team member who is passionate about creating a special home away from home experience for all our guests; by understanding their needs and working hard to satisfy those needs by providing exceptional customer service.
As an evening maintenance tech, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean and maintain furniture, elevators, glass, planters, etc. in public areas such as lobby, pool and public restrooms.
- Report and support maintenance needs and complete work repair orders.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Replace light bulbs in lamps or bathroom fixtures in all common areas
- Deliver special request items such as cribs to guest rooms.
- Set up and clean meeting rooms and clean business center
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Perform routine maintenance requests; clogged drains, sinks, change lights, debris removal from the sidewalks, etc.
- Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Enthusiastic about interacting with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required
- Part-Time roles may require availability for any shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, is required. We are a drug free workplace.