We need ultimate guest service inspired team members to be part of an outstanding housekeeping team! We are looking for team members who are passionate to create a special home away from home experience for all our guests by understanding their needs and working hard to satisfy those needs by providing exceptional guest service.
As a member of our housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Thorough, overall cleaning of guest rooms
- Stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Enthusiastic about interacting with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information
- Wants to be part of a team and inspired by excitement
- Enjoys cleaning
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Possesses integrity with respect to guests’ belongings
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required
- Previous experience preferred in a busy cleaning environment
- Part-Time roles may require availability for any shift, a minimum of 3 days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Due to third party exposure, a criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, is required. We are a drug free workplace.