Seneca Falls, NY
We are currently recruiting for Restaurant Servers who will ensure that our patrons have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality customer service.
Our Servers will provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Our Servers must be engaged and provide prompt, courteous and efficient food and beverage service where attention to detail is key. As the primary point of contact for guest interactions in the dining room, our Servers are responsible for selling and serving food and beverages using their knowledge, hospitality and service skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present menu, answer questions, make suggestions regarding food and service and serve guests.
- Write orders on check or memorize it.
- Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Garnish and decorate dishes prior to serving. Ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies and desserts, brew coffee, and perform other services as determined.
- Clear, clean and reset counters and tables
- Clean service and wait stations. Clean and stack server reach-in coolers. Clean coffee equipment.
- Adhere to all local health codes, safety procedures and report any unsafe conditions to management.
- Provide and ensure high quality customer service by meeting and exceeding customer expectations and requirements.
- A professional appearance, uniform and nametag are required at all times.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Experience working with customers, preferably in a restaurant environment. Excellent customer service skills.
Pleasant and helpful personality. Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times. Must speak fluent English. Depending on business demands this individual may be asked to work additional hours, flexible schedule, and/or perform additional job responsibilities. Will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, and pull throughout the shift.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.