Seneca Falls, NY
We are currently recruiting for Bar Servers who will ensure that our patrons have a safe and enjoyable experience by providing quality customer service.
Our Servers must be engaged and provide prompt, courteous and efficient food and beverage service where attention to detail is key. As the primary point of contact for guest interactions in the lounge, our Servers are responsible for selling and serving food and beverages using their knowledge, hospitality and service skills.
Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests courteously and efficiently according to hotel restaurant and lounge standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Take beverage orders from serving team members or directly from guests. Collect money for drinks served. Balance cash receipts.
• Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
• Ensure consistent beverage preparation, presentation and quality.
• Check identification of guests to verify age requirement for purchase of alcohol. Exercise good judgments in determining potentially intoxicated guests.
• Attempt to limit problems and liability related to guests, excessive drinking by taking steps such as ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated customers.
• Knowledge of State liquor laws.
• Ensure all working areas are maintained in a clean and hygienic condition at all times.
• Understand the operational set up and principle of the restaurant or lounge.
• Maintain knowledge of all menus within the hotel.
• Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
• A professional appearance required. A uniform and nametag are required at all times.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.